SAN DIEGO - Quarterback Philip Rivers isnt sure if hes going to need surgery on his ailing back now that the Chargers season is

in 3D-Shooter 03.05.2018 10:26
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

SAN DIEGO - Quarterback Philip Rivers isnt sure if hes going to need surgery on his ailing back now that the Chargers season is over. Rodney McLeod Jersey .I cant rule it out but its too early to know, Rivers said Monday, a day after the Chargers season ended with a 19-7 loss at Kansas City.A victory would have clinched a wild-card spot for the Bolts. Instead, Rivers was sacked seven times, was intercepted twice and lost a fumble as the Chiefs overwhelmed the Chargers line.Rivers had been listed on the injury report in recent weeks as having chest and back injuries.Reports surfaced that Rivers had a bulging disc in his lower back.Asked to confirm or deny it, he said: I just dont think theres any reason to confirm it. Cant deny it, but its not exactly accurate.Rivers said talking about his injuries does no good. Its self-serving, really, to tell you anything, because then its like, Oh, well thats why this and that happened. My injuries had nothing to do with whether I threw it good or threw it bad.Rivers was intercepted seven times in the final three games. He finished the season with 4,286 yards, 31 touchdowns and 18 interceptions.The Chargers lost three of their last four games, and will miss the playoffs for the fourth time in five years.Coach Mike McCoy, who failed to replicate the job he did in getting the Chargers to the playoffs as a rookie head coach in 2013, refused to divulge more information about Rivers injury.McCoy didnt have many answers for why the Chargers flopped when they controlled their own destiny to grab a playoff berth.I think we had a lot of confidence going in in our plans and what we were going to do and we just didnt play well enough to win in all three phases, he said. I think they were ready and ready to go.Asked what blame the coaching staff should take, McCoy said: Were all in it together. Its not the coaches, its not just the players, its all of us. Everything we do, were one. Were a football team, were an organization. Were going to back each other. Its not just one phase, its not just one coach. It all starts with me as the head coach and we didnt play well enough to win, so give me all the blame for it. Thats fine.McCoy, who is from the San Francisco Bay Area, was asked if hes interested in the 49ers vacancy after Jim Harbaughs mutual agreement with the team to part ways.Im very happy with where Im at. I love my job, McCoy said.___Follow Bernie Wilson on Twitter at http://twitter.com/berniewilson___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL LeGarrette Blount Jersey . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post. Jaylen Watkins Jersey . And he said Sunday that players believe nobody in Sterlings family should be able to own the Los Angeles Clippers if hes gone. http://www.eaglespromart.com/torrey-smith-eagles-jersey/ . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday.Gareth Southgate is an ideal fit for the position of England manager, says former Club England managing director Adrian Bevington. Southgate has been at the helm for four matches on an interim basis since Sam Allardyce departed after just one game in charge.Southgate appears to be in pole position to land the role on a permanent basis, having been unbeaten in his four matches, which included an emphatic 3-0 defeat of Scotland in a key 2018 World Cup Qualifier. The former Middlesbrough manager will have to wait while an FA selection panel considers their options, but Bevington told Sky Sports News HQ that Southgate is definitely the man for the job. New QPR manager Ian Holloway did not hold back when hes asked about the England managers job I think hes earned the right to be England manager, said Bevington, who was Club England managing director between 2010-2015.Hes handled things incredibly well over the last two months. Hes used to the rhythm of international football, which is very different to club football.He knows the players, the players have spoken themselves that they support Gareth, and I think the time is right for him.Hes been in the system for several years now and has always been held in high regard.Theres no doubt the circumstances that led to him taking over as interim manager were unfortunate but hes worked with the players at all the different age groups, he knows the players coming throough and, however weve reached this situation, hopefully once the panel have had their discussions and reached their decision, I think Gareth is an ideal fit. Mychal Kendricks Jersey. The FA have been criticised in some quarters for not having appointed Southgate yet, but Bevington says the ruling body have their reasons. England drew 2-2 with Spain on Tuesday having been 2-0 ahead He attended Tuesdays 2-2 draw with Spain and reported: Im not sure they need to interview other candidates, but process was the watchword at Wembley last night with people I was speaking to.They were very determined to have a full evaluation of the process, to learn whats worked.The FA took a lot of criticism at a recent Select Committee at Parliament over due process around the appointment of Sam Allardyce, so they need to make sure they are credible externally, but personally I think Gareth has done enough to earn the job.The performance last night alone was enough to show the players are with him and hes trying to take the style of play forward in terms of encouraging them to come out with the ball. England are unbeaten in Southgates four games in charge There was a lot of confidence on the pitch last night.I think its important he is appointed at the earliest opportunity. There isnt another fixture until March but it is important that Gareth, if they are going to appoint him, that he is given full support of the FA and, more importantly, the whole country.If hes trying to encourage the team to play with more freedom, people must understand what hes trying to do.Hes conducted himself brilliantly, the players are with him. Now is his time.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nev questions selection panel Holloway: FA lacking in class Henderson: Give Gareth the job Spain fightback stuns England China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dejo1977
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2543 Themen und 2788 Beiträge.